Tuesday 22 March 2011

Wife Sex Story – Friend’s Visit


My wife and I where married 4 years and had a good relationship. We loved being nude all the time when we where home. It didn’t bother us if someone came to the door and saw us.
A friend of mine from college who lived in Florida came up for a visit. The day he got here we went out and did some fooling around until dinner time when my wife got home. She and Steve had always gotten along well. At dinner I ask Steve why his wife didn’t come up. He told us they had spit up about three months ago. We were both shocked as we thought they had a pretty good relationship. After dinner we sat around and had a few drinks and talked. Justine got tired and went to bed telling us good night. She had to leave early for work. Steve and I talk and he told me he hadn’t been with anyone since the split up. He said if I knew of anyone while he was here that I might could hook him up with he would be real happy. I told him I didn’t realy know of anyone but I would give it some thought.

The next morning before Justine got out of bed we were talking and I told her what Steve had said. We had been thinking for I while about having a threesome with another guy but didn’t realy know who we trusted that lived by us. I said think about having Steve join us. He is leaving in 5 days to go back to Florida and since he doesn’t live around here that would be perfect. Justine said she would think about it. She said she always thought Steve was kind of hot. That afternoon Steve and I where sitting around having a beer and I ask him if he would like to see our nude picture collection. Justine and I had been taking nude pictures of each other since we where married. He said sure if you don’t mind. I said I don’t Justine is showing her freinds all the time. I got them and let him look at them. His eyes got big as he went throught picture after picture. He said Justine has an awsome body.
That night after dinner I was helping Justine with the dishes and Steve was out watching TV. I ask her if she had thought about it and told her I had shown Steve her nude pictures. She said she had and was interested. I told her when we are done dishes we would go out and sit down and all have an after dinner drink. I told her to get up and go back to the bedroom after our drink and put on one of her sexy teddies. After a while she got up and left the room. I told Steve that we had a suprise for him.
Justine came walking down the hallway into the living room. She had on her black teddy with a lace robe. It was all see through. Steves eyes about poped out of his head. I said we thought you might like to join us tonight. He said sure. I turned the TV off and put the sterio on and told Justine to do a striptess for us. She danced around and slowly remove all her cloths. She then went over to us on the couch and took are shits off she then took both of our shorts off. I could see a bulge in Steves paints. I was bulging myself. I was not small at 8 1/2″ and fairly thick but when she took his underware off Justines eyes about poped out. Steve was sporting a hard on that was at least 10″. Justine had never had anyone bigger then me. We had always talked about when we did this what she hoped for. She had always said she would like to try a huge one. Well her wish came true.
We all went back to the bedroom and climbed in bed. We stated kissing her and each of us was sucking on a tit. I went done and started licking her pussy and nibbling on her clit. It wasn’t long and she arched back with and orgasm. I told Steve to lay on his back and Justine to get on top facing his feet. She got on top and it took a little bit for her to work all that cock in her. I leaned her back and started licking and sucking on her clit while his massive cock was in her. She started to ride up and down on his cock as I sucked and licked. She started moning and letting out loud squells of pleasure. All of a sudden she arched up and let out a screem and came down as hard as she could on his cock with a orgasm. She climbed off and said she needed to catch her breath. After that she started sucking on Steve while I came in from behind and started fucking her hard. She was sucking and moning and really enjoying this. I felt her start to tighten up so I knew she was about to have another orgasm. As she did I exploded with hot streams of semin in her pussy. As she orgasmed she sucked real hard and Steve exploded in her mouth with streams of semin. He had unloaded like he hadn’t in long time. We all colapsed after that. Justine had cum running down he cheeks and cum ozzing out her pussy.
The next morning she told me that with his cock and me sucking her clit that it was the most intense orgasm she ever had. Needless to say we sent Steve back to Florida with a smile that probably lasted a long time.
THE END

1 comment: