Saturday 7 May 2011

Jija Sali ki Kahani 3


when he tried to grab it I moved it away. He opened his eyes and he was pleading for me to let him just take, one kiss one nibble. But I was smiling at him and kept on moving my boobs just away from reach of his lips. I will brush it on his 5'oclock shadow, bring it very close to his lips and when he will try to kiss me I w ill move it away. I again went down. My breasts caressed, slipped on his broad chest and very slowly, agonizingly it came down. I kept it away from his manhood and rubbed it on his thighs and then in one sudden swoop grabbed his Cock between my boobs. Gentle caress developed into a tight rub and with my erect nipples I teased his cock head. He was pushing it up and when it become real hot he pushed me down and came over me. Now it was turn of my boobs to be fondled, caressed and squeezed. Jija cupped my one boob between his hand and his tongue started sliding from base to its peak. But it stooped short of my tits. It rather started licking around it. My tits were expecting arousing touch of his tongue but he kept on teasing and then very slowly he started licking right up to my tit. I was writhing, wriggling in joy. His tongue now was flicking over my rock hard tits. My other tit was rolling between his fingers. He looked deeply into my eyes. I smiled back at him and said, Jija bahoot achaa lag raha hai. He pulled my nipple and said Salii Ji tumhre mamme itne mast hain aur (pushing one finger in my wet pussy )tumhari choot bhi itnai rasili hai. But saying that he tried to stop himself and said Salli ji if I use these words do you feel bad. (I remember while adjusting his room, I had seen a number of Mastram books using this lingo and a suggestion by Bhabhi that one must know what is a kick for a man and to use it to grab him) I seized upon the chance and teased him, " arre Jija ji Salli ki itnain jam kar chudai ki, uski choonchiyan masali and uski kunwari choot phad di then I did not feel bad or felt shy and just if you use some words I will feel bad or shy.. Listening to this Jija cut me short and pressing my Joban with full force said, " arre Salii ji , Agar salli ke mamme Jija nahin maslaenge, agar salli apni choot apne Jija se nahin chudavayegi to kya Jija ke salle se chudavayegi" . Saying this he went down between my thighs and liftd my hips. Now his lips were kissing my inner thighs and he went to my rear hole. Even there he planted a deep kiss and from there his tongue drew a line right up to my pussy. But his tantalizing kisses avoided my portal of love and were showered just outside. I was pushing my hip up. Slowly he started licking outer lips of my pussy. I was getting crazy. He then removed his lips and his one finger slowly went inside my tight cunt. My cunt muscles gripped it strongly. His other hand now started pressing my clit that was swollen and hard. He was rotating my pinky between his thumb and forefinger while finger of his other hand was gliding in and out. His other fingers were rubbing on the inner fold of my love lips. I was almost getting mad. , "Kyon Salli Maja aa raha hai tumahri choot ko," Jija asked. I slowly pushed him on his back and went over him. It was now my turn to tease him. I decided on direct asault. I went between his thighs and started licking from the base of his rock hard huge cock. My tongue slipped down and went to his balls. I kissed, sucked each of them and then again I went back to cock. My tongue was gliding on thick masive shaft. I went to its tip and my lips slowly grabbed his cock head (supara). I pressed with my lips and slowly removed the top skin and unveiled huge pink supara. My tongue was licking teasing it and I even played with its pee hole. I widened my sensuous sexy lips to engulf entire supara in one go and now I was taking his shaft. While taking his cock my tongue was licking inner side. I was almost getting choked and my cheek was bursting. I started sucking him with full gusto. Jija held my head and he was trying to shove it further. Now my both hands were caressing fondling his balls. It went on but after some time Jija took his Cock out and made me lie on the bed. This time he was taking his time. He told me hey; Salli apne mast chootar upar utaho and I dutifully raised my hips. He pushed two pillows inside it. Now he was ready for the attack. Although our licking and sucking has made both of us wet still he took Vaseline and coated it on his supra and inside my cunt. He raised my slender legs over his shoulders, spread my milky thighs and slowly pushed his cock inside my choot. When it went rubbing inside of my tunnel of longing, it was a strange mix of pain and pleasure. But the only thing I wanted that Jija should not stop. And he did not. He kept on pushing, shoving thrusting it till all of it was inside me. Some times I felt my cunt will burst and I will not be able to take any more and I had to bite my lips but he kept on stretching, expanding my tight teen hole. When his entire cock went inside, he started rubbing base of his cock on my clit and asked, " Kyon salli ji Kaisa laga Jija ka LUND". I answered it by wrapping my hand over his waist and scratching his back. He again focussed his attention on my young boobs and started squeezing them, sucking them. He again said, , "salli ji tare mamme itne mast hain aur choot itnai rasili ki samajh main nahin aata ki tumhari chunchi ragadun ya tumhari choot chodun" I kissed him on lips on this beautiful compliment and said, " arre Jija dono kariye, hathon se mamme ka maja lijiye aurapne mast Mote Lund se meri choot chodiye." As a response to this he slowly brought out his cock almost entirely out of my choot and when tiniest tip remained in, he shoved entire Lund in one stroke. After that it was a merciless pounding of my juicy cunt. And I too was responding using the same lingo Jija liked , smiling, scratching and pushing my hip to devour his mighty Lund. After some time Jija changed position. He pulled me in his lap but his cock was still deeply embedded inside my cunt. Both of us were pushing, thrusting. He went down from the bed. He again raised my legs over his shoulders but this time he was on the ground standing. Now holding, squeezing both my domes of joy, he started f-cking me hard. I too was on the verge of climax. His teasing of my pinky did the trick and I came rather I exploded. However, even this did not stop him and when I almost become limp he started flooding my tight juicy pussy with his cum. This time when he brought out it was still coming and with a spurt some of it came on my tummy too. Jija hugged me and said, salli ji tum itani mast ho ki man karta hai ki tumhe roj ji bharkar Chodun. I too responded in the same vein, kissing him over his lips and said Jiju you are soo good apki salli ka bas chale to apse roj chudvaye. We again held each other and were enjoying aftermath of our love battle. When I looked at clock almost 3 hours have pased and it was time for mom to return. I went back to my room and changed into a traditional shalwar kurta. Jija too had changed or rather dressed himself into kurta pajama. I sat next to him and I was caressing his head and slowly sleep claimed him. I came back to my room and tried to sleep. When Mom rang the bell I came down and opened the door. Mom asked, kyon did you made tea for jija. Meanwhile, Jija too came down the stair . Mummy asked, kyon beta, Neera ne kuch diya ya sirf tumse shopping hi karti hai. He very innocently answered nahin mummy nothing. Mom rebuked me and said what type of salli you are. You don't care for your jija. I looked at jija as I will eat him alive but he kept on chatting with Mom. I wished if I could have told what I had given my Jija. Mom said, OK I will go and prepare tea for my Dammed. But jija insisted no mom let Neera make. Tomorrow she will go to hr sasural and everybody will say she has not been trained properly. When I went to kitchen he came behind me and said Neera sath main halwa bhi bana dena. I berated him, mera halwa bankar chain nahin mila jo yahan bhi tang kar rahe ho. He pressed his finger inside the crack of my as and said, "ibtadaye isaq hai hota hai kya,". Jija has promised me that he will do my chudai every day and I had promised him ki main unse roj chudavungi but it was not to be. Same day, my auntie ji (a euphemism for periods) came and was out of order for 5 days. I informed him about this bad news but we thought that at least we could do other things. However, a number of relatives suddenly landed at our house and our privacy were gone. Next day Jija received a message that for three days he will have to go out. Therefore whatever remote chances were there went phut. On Fifth day after I bid farewell to my virginity, my relatives went. Jija was desperate. He asked me hey what about tonight, but I told him to wait just for one more night. However, it does not always rain. Dad told us a good news on dinner table that he and Mom has received a good offer of spending 4 days and five nights from his company at a beach side deluxe hotel. They will have to lave tomorrow. He told Jija that as offer is only for two persons and Neera is going to have some very important tests, they would have to leave me under his custody. (Of course I was aware and I invented those tests). Dad was looking at Jija imploring him, I hope I'm not causing any disturbance to your schedule. Mom also beseeched him saying that even before twice this offer has been made but as we could not leave Neera alone we just could not go. I know we are sort of..... Jija cut her short and said no Mummy you are saying as if am not family. I am here only and for next 7 days all my asignments are inside city only so anyway I will be here. I will take total care of Neera. Mom warned me, see you must take proper care for your Jija. Jija said, Mummy you don't bother if she does any mistake I will tweak her ear and he actually did it. Next day Mom and dad had to leave early. I too was ready for school and initially it was planned that while going to station I will be drooped at my school. But when I was planning to join them Jija said, Neera your school will open one hour from now .so what will you do till that time. I had to agree that there is logic in what he was saying. Mom too agreed but asked that then how will she go to school. Jija said, don't bother Mummy I will drop her on my mobike, it's only 7-minute drive from here. Dad said ok then Neera you need not come and we must rush to catch train. Mummy took me to a corner and said Neera you must ensure that your Jija is happy and you should not take any offense if he makes any joke or try to tease you. It's common in all Jija salli. She was still apprehensive based on my earlier behavior. I consoled her that I will take care of Jija ji. Mummy and dad went and I now only Jija salli were left for 4 days and five nights (plus journey time that made it full one week.) Jija asked me to finish my glas of milk and as soon after finishing it I bend down to keep it he held me. He said, "In your school dress you look so mast" . He was pressing my joban over my school blouse and in no time he has opened it. His one hand entered inside. I was wearing front open bra brought by Jija only. He opened it and grabbed my boob saying Neera, salli teri kitani mast chunchiyan hain. He squeezed it hard saying, "Neera, in mast mamon ko tare kisi Yarr ne rqgada masla hai." I replied, "yes, and he is very handsome and lovely". His other hand too has entered my blouse and started cupping my other joban. He asked, " hey, who is he." I looked towards his face and winked, " meri sister ki nannd ka yaar." He pulled both my tits hard and said, "Salli galli deti hai." I replied back saying salli hai to galli degi hi. His reply was to crush my both young teen boobs very hard. He warned me, " what happened till now was only trailer. Aab dekhna tumahrai in mast choonchiyon ko main kase ragadta masalta hun." And too prove his point he started squeezing both my jobans pretty hard. His one hand came out and he lifted my college skirt. He started feeling, touching my half globes, my small pert as over my lacy panty. He commented, " Salli tere Chootar bhi bahoot mast hain." His one finger lifted my panty and started moving in the crack of as and then he forced it in. I winced in pain. He, in one sweep pulled down my panty and made me step out. His jeans too went down and now his hard erect cock was pressing against my cunt. His one hand was still crushing, squeezing my joban and the other held my juicy cunt in full grip. He shoved one finger inside my cunt and said, "Salli aab aaj se tri choot ki khub jam kar chudai hogi." His thumb was playing with my clit and soon I was begging to be f-cked. He pressed his cock and I asked him Jija please do it. He said ,hey salli first tell me what you want and I demanded unashamedly, Jiju Your mighty cock. He did not relent. No. Ask it the way I want you to ask...I knew what he wanted and pleaded Jija I want your Lund. Please chodo mujhe. He said yes, salli that is how you should talk to your Jija. He tried to push, but in bend position my tight cunt has become tighter. He looked for any lubricant and then he saw butter on dining table. He took a spoonful and pushed it in my tight cunt. Heat of my choot melted it and when Jija thrust his Lund in, my choot greedily grabbed it. With his supara in, he again grabbed my both choonchi and while pressing it he started f-cking me with full speed. After 5 days fast it was feast for my greedy choot and so it was for hungry Lund of jija. His huge cock was rubbing inner walls of my choot. I too was pushing shoving my young hips towards him and enjoying every thrust. Suddenly, I looked at clock and said Jija only 20 minutes are left for my school I will get late. He said, don't worry, let me take you to heights of pleasure first. He slowly started stroking my clit and pressing it between his forefinger and thumb. As pressure increased I too reached crescendo of my pleasure. I was moaning, crying screaming ohh , Jija chodo aur kas kar cho do aaj apni salli ki choot..ohhh and Jija too was saying salli kitni mast choot teri bhaoot maja aa raha hai aaj chodne main. Jija now, was holding my slender waist and with fully furry he was shoving his Lund. It was frenzy and soon I climaxed. But Jija still continued to pound my cunt and in a few minutes he too exploded in my cunt. His cum was streaming out. He slowly puled out. And when I looked at clock I screamed Jija, only 10 minutes are left. He was not flustered. With his hands he adjusted my teen breasts and without hooking it again just closed my blouse. My one nipple was still stretching against blouse. He took my panty from floor and used it to cleanse his cum and my juices from my choot. I wanted to wear my panty but Jija snatched it from my hands and said, no there is no time. He put it in my schoolbag and said you can wear it in college. He started his bike and made me sit saddled (as boys sit). Soon I realized touch of leather on my bare cunt. He was driving like devil. Speed breakers, rough roads he did not bother but my bare bottom and cunt were having rough time. I held him hard pressing my boobs against him. When we arrived at college gate only one minute was left and gate was being closed. Chaya was on gate and just rushed me. Jija gave me a flying kiss and when Chaya looked at him she was mesmerized. Today was my day to speak in asembly. In front of all the girls, and mother with teachers looking at me. When I started saying the message for the day, I felt as if a drop of cum still trapped in my cunt has come out and going to roll out. I squeezed my thighs and very confidently read the message. Mother was so pleased that he lauded me publicly and said that's the confidence she expects every girl to have. When I came down amongst my friends that drop has slipped down on my thighs. I tried to hide but Chaya noticed it. One of my friends pinched me on my cheek and asked, hey who gave you that injection of confidence. And Chaya quizzed, he You were riding with whom. Who was that handsome hunk? I replied smilingly, my Jiju.

2 comments:

  1. i am single,boy Raj kumar,(mobile:9041367967) from india,punjab…..any school,colledge girl,Dating girl like friendship love sex 100% secracy, full satisfation in punjab with me. sirf girl he mujhe call,sms kare.mobile: +91 9041367967… online whatsap,vibor,skype,hike,Line,wechat………
    (email: raj67967@gmail)….

    Friendship Love Sex

    Sex Relationship

    Dating Masti Full Sex

    Tour Enjoyment

    Sex Tour Friendship

    Real Friendship

    Enjoy full Sunday with me……….i am wait you
    (Raj:9041367967)
    Reply ↓X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Peshawar Pakistan k aik ilaqay se ho aur mera age 23 sal hy. Agar nowshera ya Peshawar se koi larki, bhabi ya aunty sex karna chahti hy razdari k sath ya sirf friendship karna chahti hy to wo rabta kry. Aik seceret girlfriend ki zarorat hy jo b interested hy to wo mujhy mail kary ya sms kry. Phone sex karny wali females b rabta kry. Me student ho. Ider reply nhi kr sakta ho. Email:- colouredboy62@gmail.com
    Mobile:- (03168867238) razdari k 100% guarantee hy.

    ReplyDelete